And not just any garden, YOUR garden, YOUR space.
Absolut Outdoors is created with the conviction that everyone who desires a garden deserves one. And not just any garden, YOUR garden, YOUR space.
Absolut Outdoors is an exterior renovation company based in Singapore. With Singapore becoming ever more densely populated, we saw an urgency to help you integrate your outdoor and indoor areas seamlessly, so that you have more space in your home.
Absolut Outdoors can help you
- Supply and Install artificial turf on your soil-based garden, balcony or roof terrace;
- Supply and Install composite or natural wood decking;
- Clad your walls with wood, or build an artificial green wall;
- Build a trellis or pergolas;
- Design and build your own putting green;
- Customize a wooden swing, or a sandbox for your children;
- Design a beautiful garden complete with live and artificial plants, trees and more!
- It helps that we have an experienced team of installers who live and breathe outdoor renovation
Ever wondered if you can enjoy luscious, maintenance-free greenery all year round? Yet never compromising in the authentic feel of nature with each step you take? The answer lies in a good quality artificial turf. Absolut Outdoors uses sports grade landscaping artificial turf from GreenTurf.
Using the latest in polymer technology, GreenTurf not only looks natural but is able to retain its lusciousness and form over a longer period of time.
BENEFITS OF ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- No watering and mowing, saving water , energy and time
- Perfect for areas with insufficient sunlight where natural grass cannot thrive.
- Safe, easy to clean by simple vacuum or washing with mild soapy solution.
- Safe and comfortable for our children and pets to play on.
- Green Turf Artificial Turf is fabricated with environmentally-friendly materials of the best quality.
- Artificial Grass can be easily installed on balconies, gardens, roof terraces, patios and even walls.
- Extremely Durable. Lasts at least 10 years.
- 1 year installation warranty
- 5 year product guarantee, excluding normal wear-and-tear
Bare, stark walls diminishes the cosiness of your home. In space-starved Singapore, it’s a waste to leave your walls bare. Make the best of your walls by greening them with Absolut Outdoors’ fuss-free, luscious artificial green walls and transform your home into a beautiful, relaxing sanctuary. Whatever your needs are, we have a spot of green just for you. Choose from our ready-to-use framed designs in various sizes or customize your walls with our wide selection of artificial plants and greens.
- Practically maintenance-free. No watering or weeds
- Easily installable on any wall, indoors or outdoors, without the limitations of sunlight or the confines of space.
- Cost efficient & Stays green and luscious for up to 10 years
- Acts as a noise absorbent
- Helps your eyes relax – gazing at greens have been proven to reduce strain on our over-taxed eyes.
- 1 year installation warranty
- Green wall designs shown here are 2m wide by 1.5m high.
Wooden Decking (Natural)
If you like the look and feel of natural wood, we have just the timber decking for you. With a wide array of timber decking like Burmese Teak, New Zealand Pine, Okan, Ironwood and Merbau to choose from, you can surely find the type of wooden grain and wood colour that enhances the look and value of your balcony, patio or garden.
As timber comes from mother earth, it is weather-resistant and suited for both outdoor and indoor use. This natural beauty will definitely help you enjoy your house more, and also enhance the value of your property.
- Natural look and feel
- Feels cool to walk on even under the hot tropical sun
- Wide variety of wood grains and finishes
- 1 year installation warranty
Wooden Decking (Composite)
Sturdy, durable, irresistible. At Absolut Outdoors, we have reinvented the art and science of Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) decking and we call it Absolut Wood.
Our Composite Wood Decking, Absolut Wood, is a processed wood product that retains the beauty of natural wood, but doesn’t have the problems associated with natural wood decking.
Get creative with Absolut Outdoor’s range of coloured turf – synthetic turf that feels soft and lush like carpets but durable enough to withstand the elements outdoors. Colours stay true and vibrant for your enjoyment.
- Easily installable on any wall, floor or ceiling.
- Free from dust-mites typically found in fabric wall features
- Provides a cleaner, healthier environment for you and your loved ones
- UV resistant for longer-lasting vibrance
- Stains and pet pees are easily washable. Simply wash or wipe and it’s good as new.
- Available in 14 irresistable shades
- 1 year installation warranty
A trellis or pergola is a wonderful way to add an alfresco space in your garden or roof terrace that can provide shade and endless hours of outdoor fun with your family and friends. A trellis or pergola allows you to use your outdoor space even if the weather or hot or if there is light rain as it provides shelter. A trellis or pergola provides a structure for creeping plants, thereby further beautifying your garden, patio or roof terrace.
Modern Trellis in Singapore
In terms of materials used for trellises or pergolas, you can choose from either composite wood, natural wood or galvanised steel for the structure and polycarbonate and aluminium composite panels for the top. To break up the monotony of just using wood, add in pockets of green walls.
Artificial green walls require almost zero maintenance and are ideal for those without green fingers or wish to minimize maintenance burden on their helpers. You can even choose to wrap parts of the structure or cover the roof with artificial turf as it has been proven to cool down the space if used with a drainage layer.
The materials like galvanised steel, composite wood and artificial plants we use are hardy and do not encourage termite or bug growth so your trellis or pergola structure remains sturdy and lasting.
Galvanised Steel Trellis
Most trellises in Singapore are installed on roof top terraces, gardens or patios. This means that they are fully exposed to the elements.
Singapore’s hot and wet weather means that metals are especially prone to rust. This is why we insist on using Galvanised Steel in our trellis installations.
What is Galvanised Steel?
Galvanization or galvanisation (or galvanizing as it is most commonly called in that industry) is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel, to prevent rusting. The most common method is hot-dip galvanizing, in which parts are submerged in a bath of molten zinc. (Source: Wikipedia)
Why Non-Galvanised Steel Costs More in the Long Term
On the surface, it may seem as if using non-galvanised steel may be cheaper. The contractor may even assure you that giving the trellis a coat of paint will prevent any rust from forming.
But scratch a little beneath the surface and you’ll see why this treatment doesn’t hold water.
While installing trellises outdoors, there’s a definite chance that it could rain and the trellis could get wet before the installation is complete. Water seeps everywhere and “attacks” non-galvanised steel instantly. Within days, you could be looking at some very rusty metal.
The contractor would have to do some serious work in sanding the rust off every nook and cranny before painting a layer of primer, and the paint. If this process is not done well, you could be looking at some rusty, expensive structure in a few months’ time.
Maintaining a rusty trellis is much more costly than one that is done well, and virtually needs no maintenance.
The Absolut Outdoors Way
We use hot-dip Galvanised Steel in our trellis installations. This means that all surfaces, including the internal walls of pipes or hollow metal bars are covered with a layer of zinc that reacts with the steel to make it tough and resist mechanical damages during transport or installation.
While installing the trellis or pergola for customers, we are not worried of any sudden downpour damaging the customer’s trellis even before it’s used.
We believe this reliable and value-for-money approach is the only way to ensure lower costs for our customers in the long term. Because once your trellis and pergola is installed, you’ll want to be pondering the themes of parties you’ll be throwing and not worry about maintaining it.
- Lasting structure with no worry about rust or termites
- Splinter-free if composite wood decking is used
- Enhances the beauty of the garden, patio or roof garden, especially if a green wall is used.
- Provides shade
- Provides a structure for creeping garden plants
- Infinite designs
- Minimal maintenance required
Our putting green solutions are customized according to your requirements. We are able to build on hard-standing ground areas like your balcony or roof terrace; and can also build on soil-based ground like your garden or Private Enclosed Space (PES).
Using sports-grade artificial turf from GreenTurf Asia, we create putting greens with realistic playing surfaces, much like actual putting greens.
Our Technical Specialists will understand your requirements and propose a putting green to meet your needs. Some of the considerations are:
- Who will be using the putting green? Is it the adults, children or both?
- How challenging do you want the putting green to be?
- Where we’re installing the putting green. If possible, we’d like you to be able to practise putting against and along the grain of the turf unless one end of the putting green area is to be used for other purposes. For example, if you intend to install a putting green at your balcony, and want to put a swing on one end of the balcony, it won’t be feasible to put putting cups on both ends.
- Benefits of our Residential Putting Greens:
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Can be installed on both hard ground and soil-based ground
- Can be customized to provide the exact sort of practice you need
- Plays like real putting greens
- Beautiful and durable
- You can practice your short game in the comfort of your home anytime