Kings Home Pte Ltd provides the service of interior design and renovation on residential and commercial.
Blk 2, Joo Chiat Complex #01-1141 Singapore
Leave a Review
6 months after renovation, kitchen cabinets broke, stainless steel rack got rusty, kitchen stove spoil. Water heater works for only at guest toilet. Wall paint grew fungal and mouldy. Idk what quality do they provide us but we paid almost 30k for the renovation with so poor service! No warranty.
I took the package kitchen cabinets come with oven I told the Pinoy guy he actually blur everything he said all act money actually all in package and yet most things not complete I’m not recommend to others they are all liar.
Poor workmanship poor quality Cheap and thrash contractors they coating high price give lousy quality.
Wasted 30k for nothing.service was slow.hard to contact ID.Other ID also not helpful in solving problems.Kept saying they cant do anything.Swrvice very slow.Workmanship ok.Was charged painting job by ICI dulux but Bangla man came.mix the colors carefully to get the colors we want,worst using hands.ID Ady was unprofessional.Very hard and difficult to get in touch.All done in sketch..Expensive.No handover was done at all.Up till now,my water heater is still undone.Since last july 2017.Very disappointing.
– Slow and bad service:
* always need to look up for Thomas to ask when are they going to install cabinet/ light/ stove
* took 1 week to install just lighting, another week just the sink, another week just the stove.. Waste of time.
* anyhow put my uninstall stove at my neighbour place and not even being apologetic abt it
* said the cabinets has been cleaned but still dirty, there are stained on the upper cabinets, waited for another 1 week for the person to come and clean it
* recommended stainless steel stove coz he said glass can break in a long term but now the stainless steel is causing us more problems
* now 2 out of my stoves are spoilt and i am still waiting for Thomas to get back to me
* i could have used my $8k+ on other reno companies. Was being dealed by pinoy guy, when signed up we are being passed to Thomas.
* Thomas treated us half hearted, just want to get his things done without giving us much outputs or advice. In fact he told us, our microwave could fit on the other side of the cabinet instead of making a small shelf at the other side. But it turned out, the other cabinet is too small. Can only fit blender and flask. Didn’t bother to look at our kitchen or ask us how the kitchen is..