UNCHOKE TOILET, SINK, BATHROOM
Reliable Plumbing Service Singapore Tips
· Use a Plunger
· Make sure plunger cup completely covers the choked toilet, sink or drain’s opening.
· Make sure all other outlets are plugged with wet rags.
· Hold plunger upright and plunge 6-10 times in vigorous strokes.
· Use baking soda + vinegar (you may need to repeat several times).
· our ½ cup baking soda down the toilet or dian, follow with ½ cup white vinegar.
· Acidic reaction should occur. Follow with hot water.
· Use baking Soda + Salt Pour 1 cup baking soda and ½ cup salt down the drain.
· Let sit for a few hours to overnight.
· Pour 2 cups boiling water down the toilet, drain or sink.
· Repurpose a metal wire hanger.
· Unbend a wire hanger and use it to snake down the drain to try puling things out or push the clogged object through the toilet, sink or drain.